Dr D Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur Facts:
|Full Name of Medical College||Dr DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur|
|Also Known as||Dr DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur & DYPMC, Kolhapur or DYPES|
|College Type||Private College|
|Affiliated with||Dr DY Patil Education Society University Kolhapur (Deemed University)|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI) and Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM)|
|Types of Courses||MBBS
|Official Website of College||https://dypatilunikop.org|
|Hostels||Separate for Boys and Girls|
|Admission Exam||NEET UG and NEET PG 2020|
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
Teaching & Non teaching staffs and Infrastructure
DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur is famous for its study culture and learning environment. Teaching team of this medical college is highly trained and experienced for medical studies. Talking about infrastructure part then, medical college has all the facilities and equipment which are necessary for a world-standard medical college.
DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur Courses
D Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur UG Course
MBBS is one of the Top courses in DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur. The college offers a 5.6 years MBBS studying program. 150 students can take admission in one session.
|Undergraduate Course||Intake||Course duration|
|MBBS (Bachelors in Medicine and Bachelors in Surgery)||150||4.6 Years and one year training or internship (Mandatory)|
MBBS Fee in D Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur
|MBBS (Year)||Fee Structure|
|1st Year||2,060,000 INR|
|2nd Year||2,060,000 INR|
|3rd Year||2,060,000 INR|
|4th Year||2,060,000 INR|
|5th Year||2,060,000 INR|
|Total MBBS fee in DYPMC Kolhapur||10,300,000 INR|
|For NRI students||45,000 USD per Year (3,150,000 INR)|
Post Graduate Courses in D Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur
|PG Courses||Intake or Seats||Duration|
|MD in Pathology||4||3 Years|
|MD in Anesthesiology||4||3 Years|
|MD in Radio-diagnosis||2||3 Years|
|MD in Pediatrics||6||3 Years|
|MD in General Medicine||6||3 Years|
|MD in Psychiatry||2||3 Years|
|MD in Dermatology||1||3 Years|
|MS in Obst. & Gyn.||7||3 Years|
|MS in General Surgery||5||3 Years|
|MS in ENT||1||3 Years|
|MS in Ophthalmology||2||3 Years|
|;2MS in Orthopedics||4||3 Years|
Fee structure of MD/MS Courses in D Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur
|PG Courses||AQI Fee||NRI Fee|
|MD in Pathology||10,00,000 INR||–|
|MD in Radiology||36,00,000 INR||USD 70,000|
|MS in OBG & G||27,00,000 INR||USD 70,000|
|MD in General Medicine||27,00,000 INR||USD 70,000|
|MD/MS in Orthopedics||27,00,000 INR||USD 70,000|
|MD/MS in Dermatology||27,00,000 INR||USD 70,000|
|MD/MS in General Surgery||25,00,000 INR||USD 50,000|
|MD/MS in Pediatrics||20,00,000 INR||USD 50,000|
|MD/MS in ENT||18,75,000 INR||USD 30,000|
|MD/MS in Ophthalmology||25,00,000 INR||USD 50,000|
|MD/MS in Anesthesia||20,00,000 INR||USD 34,000|
|MD/MS in Psychiatry||25,00,000 INR||USD 50,000|
|DGO||20,00,000 INR||USD 50,000|
|DCH||18,00,000 INR||USD 45,000|
|D.Ortho||18,00,000 INR||USD 45,000|
D Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur Admission Steps
- MBBS Aspirants need to pass NEET UG 2020 exam,
- MD and MS Aspirants need to pass NEET PG 2020 exam, with a good score.
- Admission eligibility criteria is an important aspect for Admission in this medical college
D Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur Admission Eligibility Criteria
MBBS Admission Eligibility Criteria in D Y Patil Medical College
Age- He/she must be completed 17 years and not more than 25 years for admission in UG courses.
Academics- Students must have 50% or above marks in 12th standard and 40% or above for SC/ST/OBC candidates. Physics, Chemistry and Biology should be main subjects.
NEET UG Exam- Medical admission in UG course is only invited by NEET UG exam score card. Students need to pass this exam with good score.
D Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur PG Admission Eligibility
Age- there is no age limit in PG admission in any medical college. You can pursue at any age.
Academics- an MBBS degree from a MCI approved medical college or university with a good percentage.
NEET PG- Medical admission in PG course is invited by the NEET PG exam with a good score.
D Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur Cutoff
Dr DY Patil Medical College cutoff is the minimum marks for admission in this college. Here cutoff marks refer to NEET Exam score. Admission invited on the basis of NEET UG score.
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- NEET Under Graduate 2020 is the exam mandatory to be passed by the students
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates are required to score 40th percentile in NEET UG 2020 exam
- General candidates are required to score 50th percentile or more in NEET UG
- Physical handicapped candidates may get 5% concession in require marks for admission.
D Y Patil Medical College Undergraduate Cutoff of last year
|Category of students||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
|General (physical Handicapped)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|OBC/SC/ST (physical Handicapped)||40th Percentile||133-107|
D Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur NEET PG 2020 Cutoff
Post graduate Admission in Dr DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur processed by NEET PG exam. Only those candidates can get admission that have score according to NEET PG 2020 cutoff.
NEET PG cutoff of last Year
|Category||Qualify Criteria||Cut-off (Required)||Revised qualifying criteria||Revised cutoff|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|Persons with Disability (UR)||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
D Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur UG Counselling Process
- Candidate’s registration- Students need to register themselves on the official Website of Directorate of Medical Education and Research Maharashtra for Undergraduate Courses Counseling.
- Choice Filing by Online method
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting and Admission- Now students can either accept or reject the seats offered to them. If they accept it then they need to do formalities of admission. However, they can reject it also.
- Registration for Second Round
- Choice Filling for Round 2
- Seat allotment of Final Round
- Admission (Final round) – Final Step, Medical students can get admission on the seat allotted to them. Medical students cannot reject the seat once allotted after the second round. According to orders of the honorable Supreme Court of India,
D Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur PG Counselling
- Registration- For Post Graduation Admission, registration is the first step on the official Website of the Medical Council Committee (MCC).
- Choice fills (online)
- Seat allotment
- Second round registration
- Second Round of Choice filling
- Second Round of Seat allotment
- PG Admission (Final round)-All the steps have been done. Students can now fulfill the admission formalities but they cannot reject the seat after the second round of seat allotment.
Required document for UG admission in D Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur
- Mark sheets of School board exams (10th and 12th Class)
- Birth certificate of the Candidate
- Photo ID Card issued by the Government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, etc)
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- Scorecard and Admit card of NEET UG 2020 Exam
- Recent passport size Photographs, at least 8 copies
Required Documents for PG admission in D Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur
- MBBS Certificate from a Valid Medical College
- Certificate from Medical Council of India
- MBBS 3rd year II mark sheet
- Training certificate from an affiliate institution
- Copy of online counselling certification from West Bengal medical Counseling committee
- Photo Identity Card issued by govt. (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, DL, etc)
- Recent passport size Photographs (at least 8)
- NEET PG 2020 Score Card and Admit Card
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- Birth Certificate of PG candidate.
D Y Patil Medical College Scholarship Programs
Students who are economically weak may get financial support or fee concession. Also, those students who are talented may get scholarship in the form of award in the beginning of Academics session. They may get scholarship by college administration or state or Central government.
Hostel fee of D Y Patil Medical College
Normally, students need to pay 1,00,000 INR annually to live in Medical College hostels
Available facilities for students
- Sports (Cricket ground, football, Volley-ball court, Basketball Court, badminton)
- AC auditorium
- Medical Facilities
- Separate hostels for Boys & Girls
- A/C computer room
- Advanced Library
- Banking Facilities and ATMs
- IT infrastructure