ATTENTION students !!!
There is good news for those CBSE students who are waiting for results so long. today CBSE has announced the results of 10th and 12th board results and more than 88% of students have got success in the exam. HRD minister of Indian government has made the announcement of the result.
You can check your result now by visiting the official website of CBSE that is CBSE results.nic.in by using roll number, school number, admit card number and centre number.
CBSE Result 2020 Check Here
Result Declared on
July 15, 2020
How to Access Your CBSE Certificates:
- DigiLocker has created DigiLocker accounts of students using the mobile numbers shared by CBSE.
- Students have received an SMS on their mobile number registered with CBSE.
- Students should use this mobile number to login to their accounts.
- Enter the OTP received on registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the last 6 digits of your Roll number as the security PIN and log in.
- After a successful Login, Student should go to ‘Issued Document’ section of DigiLocker and you will see all your class X or XII certificates here.
- For students’ whose account could not be created (due to incorrect mobile numbers or any other reason), they need to sign up on DigiLocker and link their Aadhaar numbers.
- If they are not able to perform Aadhaar-OTP verification, Aadhaar can also be linked by entering demographic details (Aadhaar Number, Name, DoB and Gender as per Aadhaar).
- So even if Aadhaar is not linked to a correct mobile number, it still can be linked to DigiLocker account
- After a successful Login, Student should click on ‘Browse’ and select ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’ in Education category.
- Select the Document student is willing to fetch i.e. Marksheet, Passing Certificate or Migration Certificate.
- Enter the required details i.e. Year and Roll No and get your Class X or XII Certificates in your DigiLocker Account.