One of the most prestigious private deemed universities in India, BITS Pilani was founded in the year 1964. It is a giant name for providing quality based studies and training related to the technological field. Apart from Indian Students, international students are fulfilling the admission eligibility criteria of BITS University to enrolled under BITS Admission 2020. Scholarship programs in BITS Pilani administration as financial aid to students.
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
Scholarship Programs in Bits Pilani
Basically there are two types of Scholarship programs offered by BITS Pilani to its students. This scholarship amount can be used only to pay a fee of the college.
- Merit Scholarship- Students who are brilliant and doing exceptionally well in academics then they are eligible to get this scholarship. This financial aid will be provided only who scored more than 9.5 or equal CGPA in semester exams. On average, 9 to 10 students from every batch get this scholarship.
|% of students who can get
|% of tuition fee waiver|
|Top 1%||100% waiver|
|Top 2%||40% waiver|
- Merit cum Need Scholarship- As mentioned in the name, this scholarship will be given to only those brilliant students who actually need this scholarship. If a student who has scored 7 or above CGPA in Semester exam and his/her family income is below 10 LPA then, he/she can get the benefits of this scholarship.
|% of students to be awarded the
|% of tuition fee waiver|
Students who have secured the top positions in the 12th board exam in any board (CBSE, ICSE, State Board or International Board ) then he/she can avail this scholarship. If students have secured 90% or more marks in 12th board exam then he/she can get 50% of its one year fee in the form of financial aid under BITS Pilani University Scholarship.
Scholarship Programs for International students
The BITS Pilani University has a scholarship Policy for international students studying in BITS Pilani. These students will get a scholarship under the Merit scholarship program running by BITS Pilani University. Rules are as follows
- Top 4% of students every semester will get an 80% waiver, 50% waiver for next 10% students, 30% waiver for next 20% students, and the rest of the students will get a 15% waiver.
- The scholarship will be provided after admission and before the semester
- The scholarship will change every semester, for that student need to compete every semester
Here are all the details about the BITS Pilani University Scholarship. Defiantly, you will have the benefits of scholarship if you full fill the eligibility of it. BITS Pilani is famous for its advanced study culture, infrastructure, etc.