Bhartiya Vidya Peeth University is a Pune Maharashtra based University which was established in the year of 1964. It is one of the oldest Universities in the state of Maharashtra which is providing the combined educations in the domain of engineering, management, medical and other types of regular graduates and the post graduates courses.
Vidya Peeth University is having a deemed status which means the University used to be the educational institution before having the deemed University status. The University is having the numbers of campuses not only in the state of Maharashtra but across the whole India.
We urge you to go through this whole article if you are willing to take admission into the Vidya Peeth University for your dream course. We are providing you the list of courses offered by the University along with their fee structures which would surely help you.
Courses Provided by the Bhartiya Vidya Peeth University
Bhartiya Vidya Peeth University is having the numbers of schools and other high education offering institutions under it which offer the wide numbers of courses in engineering, medical, architectural and the other academics routine courses.
If your plan is to study any of the course from this University and for that purpose you are looking for the information about the courses offering from the University then we are going to help you with that.
Below we are providing you the list of courses which you can choose to study in this University.
Engineering Domain Courses
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
All other kinds of engineering programs in the graduate and postgraduate stream of engineering
- Medical Domain of Courses
- Bachelor of Dental Services
- Nursing Courses
- Other medical courses in the bachelor and the master’s medical program
- Law Courses
- LLB etc
- Architectural Progarma
- Management Programs
- MBA in all the streams
Admission Eligibility Criteria of the Vidya Peeth University for the Indian Students
You need to make yourself aware with the admission eligibility criteria of the University if you are seeking the admission into the University. The admission criteria includes the several formalities, which are regarding the age and the minimum education of the applicant to apply for the admission.
Here below we are providing you with the admission criteria for the Indian students.
- The candidate must be of the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission and an Indian national as well.
- The minimum passing exam of the candidate for the graduate course should be 10+2 with the minimum passing percentage of 45% for the general candidate and the 40% in case of the SC/ST candidates.
- Candidate muts have passed out the secondary exam of 10+2 with the compulsory subjects of the physics,chemistry and the mathematics in case of the admission within the engineering and the medical programs of the University.
- The above mentioned eligibility criteria of admission into the Vidya Peeth University is applicable only for the Indian students.
Admission Eligibility Criteria of Admission into the Vidya Peeth University for the International Students
If you are someone who doesn’t belong to India or a non Indian resident, then you are required to follow the different eligibility criteria to seek admission into the University.
Here below we are providing you the eligibility criteria of the University for the international or the foreign students.
- The candidate must be of the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission while the maximum age for the undergraduate programs is 21 years.
- Candidate must have spent the 12 years of study period in the subjects of science for the admission into the engineering and the medical program of the University.
- The international candidate is also required to qualify the relevant entrance exam for the concerned course of the University.
- The international candidates will be required to provide the attested copies of the passport and visa to the University.
- The equivalence certificate form would also be required to be submitted by the foreign candidate to the University.
Admission Process in the Vidya Peeth University
There is a difference between the eligibility criteria and the admission process of the University. The eligibility criteria is overall eligibility criteria which has to be followed by the candidate in order to become eligible for the admission into the University, while the admission process begins after the eligibility criteria.
The admission process is concerned about the admission into the particular course of the University. Here below we are listing down the course wise admission process of the Vidya Peeth University.
Undergraduate Admission Process of the Vidya Peeth University
If you want to take admission into the undergraduate program of the University, then you are required to follow the below mentioned admission process of the University.
Engineering Undergraduate Admission Process
- Candidate needs to have passed out the 10+2 exams in the subjects of physics, chemistry and mathematics with the minimum passing percentage of 50% for general category and 45% for the reserved category.
- Candidate will be required to qualify the mandatory exam of the common entrance test or the JEE Mains for the admission into the engineering program of the University.
- B.Arch Admission Process
If you are willing to take admission into the bachelor of Architecture program of the University, then you will be required to full fill this admission process.
- Candidate must have scored the 50% marks in the 10+2 exam for the general candidates while the passing marks for the SC/ST candidate is 45%.
- Candidate would be allocated admission into the B.arch program only after qualifying the NATA exam with minimum of the 50% marks.
- Admission into the LLB/BBA/B.SC/BCA Etc Program of the University
- Candidates need to be qualified the 10+2 exam with the minimum passing percentage of 45 percent and 40% in the case of SC/ST quota.
- The admission will be allotted on the basis of the HM entrance test of the University and the counselling session.
- In order to have admission into the LLB program candidate must have qualified the BVP entrance test along with the counselling session.
- Postgraduate Courses Admission Process of the Vidya Peeth University
Here below is the admission process which you need to be qualified if you want to take admission into the postgraduate courses of the University.
M. Tech and the other postgraduate Engineering Programs
- Candidate must have passed out the bachelor’s degree program of the University.
- Further the admission for the M.Tech and other engineering programs will be allotted admissions on the basis of entrance test of the University and then the counselling.
- M. Arch Postgraduate Admission Process
- M. Arch admission will be provided on the basis of the Bachelor’s degree in the same stream.
- Candidate would be required to have qualified the entrance test for the admission into the M.Arch.
- Admission into the MBA and MCA Postgraduate courses
- In order to have admission into the MBA program of the University the candidate would be required to have minimum of the 50% marks in the bachelor degree.
- Further the score of candidate in the BMAT will be also considered.
- In order to have admission into the MCA program of the University candidate would need to have minimum 50% marks in the graduate program.
- The BCAT score of the candidate would also be considered for the admission process.
How to get Admit card of the Vidya Peeth University
Well, if you are studying in the Vidya Peeth University then you are going to need the admit card of the University at one point of time. The admit card of the University is basically a document which contains the examinee details regarding the exm which has to be undertaken by the student.
Student can not be allowed taking the exam without the admit card hence it is a very significant document. So, if you are looking for the Admit card of the Vidya Peeth University then here is how you can get it.
- Go to the Google search engine and visit the official website of the University which is http://bvuniversity.edu.in.
- Once you come at the home page of the University’s website then there you will find the admit card section.
- Click on the admit card section and then you will be redirected at the admit card page.
- There you will be required to provide the exam related details such as the registration number etc.
- After providing the correct details you would be able to see your admit card on the computer screen.
- You can either download or print this admit card for you.
After printing the admit card check all the printed details on the admit card and once you become sure that all the details are correct then you can freely take this admit card with you.
Admit card will help you to prove your exam related identity so that you can be allowed taking the exam.
Facilities Provided by the Vidya Peeth University
A student needs various kinds of facilities ij the course of his/her studies and if those facilities are not provided to the students then it may cause a significant discomfort to the students.
Vidya Peeth University takes note of all the basic facilities which are necessary for the students and provides them with all those facilities. Here below are the facilities which you will receive from the University.
- Hostel and the mess facilities.
- Separate hostel facilities for both the boys and girls.
- Spacious lecture halls facilities for the students to provide them with the adequate studies space.
- Medical and the healthcare facilities for the students.
- Gym and sports ground facilities.
- Canteen facilities within the students.
- Internet and the library facilities.
So, these are the basic facilities that you will be provided from the University there may be many other facilities as well in the University. You will notice them once you visit the campus of the University.
Fee Structure of the Vidya Peeth University
Fee structure is the significant aspect of the University with which every student should be aware since without paying the fee one can’t have admission into the University.
If you are looking forward for the admission into the University and therefore you want the fee structure of the University then here below we are going to provide you with that.
|Name of the Course||Duration of the Course||Fee Structure of the Course|
|Bachelor of Technology||4 Years Program||480000 Full Program|
|Master of Business Administration||2 Years Program||350000 Full Program|
|MBBS||5 Years Program||5625000 Full Program|
|Bachelor of Arts||3 Years Program||48000 Full Fee|
|Bachelor of Architecture||5 Years Program||550000 Full Program|
|Bachelor of Computer Application||3 Years Program||207900 Full Program|
Scholarship Provided by the Vidya Peeth University
We all want to seek admission into the Vidya Peeth University and study our dream course but since it is a private educational institutions whose fee structures is very high which can not be afforded by all of us. This is the reason that why many of us get behind from getting the admission inti the University.
Well, considering this aspect Vidya Peeth University provides its student with the scholarship program of the University which can help the potential students to study within the University and make their dreams come true. Here below we are providing you with the scholarship program of the University.
There are basically the three types of scholarship program from the University as below.
- Government of India Scholarship Program- This scholarship program of the Vidya Peeth University is extended to the category of the SC/ST/OBC/SBC/VJNT
- EBC Scholarship Program- It is an open scholarship program of the University which is available for all the students on the basis of their merit.
- State Government Minority Scholarship Program- This scholarship program is open only for the minority communities of our society such as the Buddhists/ Muslim/Jain/Christian/Sikh etc.
This is the scholarship program of the University which is offered to the students.
We advise the students to go through the official website of the University, so that you can have the more information about these scholarships programs of the Vidya Peeth University.
Counselling and Other Announcements by the Vidya Peeth University
Counselling is the integral admission procedure for the majority of the students by which the Universities offer the admission to the students. Counselling is basically a communication sessions which is made from the University with the students. Sometimes in the counselling session the University checks the potential of the candidate in the context of granting the admission to such student.
In the counselling session students can raise their queries too regarding the scope of exam which is being undertaken by the students and how it would be in their future career prospective. All such kinds of questions are provided the answers from the officials of the University to the students in the counselling session of the University.
We urge you to take the counselling session of the University even if it is not the integral admission procedure as you will get many benefits from it.
Here below are the contact information of the University where you can reach the officials of the University.
Phone- 020- 24335701 / 24335709/ 24335510