Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli is one of the well known private Medical universities in north India. It was established in the year 2005. The College is partnered by Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed), Pune and it is endorsed by MCI and NAAC. In the article, you are going to read all the fundamental insights about Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College like Campus Facilities, Major Courses, Admission Guidance, Eligibility, CUT-OFF, Counselling, and so forth.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College and Hospital Sangli grounds is a prominent piece of its esteemed college and was settled in 2005. The University has four principal grounds in Sangli including this. The school is endorsed by UGC and Medical Council of India.
The college has organized instructing educational plan having all most recent PC preparing programs, courses, clinical instructing and part more. It has more than 20 offices, 170 school personnel and all are profoundly qualified and devoted towards their duty of demonstrating best direction to the understudies with the goal that they should put at rumoured universities and medical clinics.
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
The college sorts out different workshops, bunch conversations, instructional exercise and parcel more exercises which encourage looking for inclination and dynamic learning in students. It likewise guarantees of giving down to earth information more than hypothesis information.
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) owns two campuses in Sangli.
- Wanlesswadi Campus: This grounds is situated on the Sangli-Miraj Road and is a rambling 50 section of land grounds.
- Rajwada Chowk: Rajwada chowk in Sangli is one of the esteemed intersections and Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) has an amazing structure called Bharati Bhavan, Sangli.
|Affiliated to||Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed), Pune|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Facilities:
- Medical Service
- Computer Centre
- Lecture Theatres
- Sports and Games
Courses Offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli:
UG Course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli:
PG Course Offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli
|Name of Subject||Duration|
|MD ( Anaesthesiology )||3 Years|
|MD (Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy)||3 Years|
|MS (Oto-Rhino-Laryngology)||3 Years|
|MD (General Medicine)||3 Years|
|MD (General Surgery)||3 Years|
|MD (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)||3 Years|
|MS (Ophthalmology)||3 Years|
|MS (Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|MD ( Paediatrics)||3 Years|
|MD (Pathology)||3 Years|
|MD ( Pharmacology)||3 Years|
|MD (Community Medicine)||3 Years|
|MD (Psychiatry)||3 Years|
|MD (Radio- Diagnosis)||3 Years|
|MD (Anatomy)||3 Years|
|MD (Physiology)||3 Years|
|MD (Microbiology)||3 Years|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Admission Process
Admission Procedure (MBBS Course)
- Candidates ought to need to enlist themselves on DMER entryway for applying NEET entrance test.
- The student ought to need to fill the application structure alongside application expense Rs.500/ – as referenced on the above site.
- The student will get a call for the advising process.
- The qualified students will get an Admission letter from the Institute.
- The students ought to need to bring all the necessary records at the hour of the Admission process.
- The nonattendance of student results into crossing out of the case for Admission.
- The lodging expense, inn store, mess store ought to be paid at the hour of the Admission process.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Age Criteria
Students ought to have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of Admission or will finish that age at the latest 31st December.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Qualification Criteria
- (10+2) or High College Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any comparable test directed by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have made sure about at least half Aggregate checks in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Admission Seekers must have an MBBS degree from a Medical College perceived by MCI and finished a temporary job
- Merit in the NEET PG test.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Scholarships
The Scholarships perceive the legitimacy and ability of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships toward the start of the scholastic year. College may offer a Scholarships to a meriting applicant under the accompanying classifications.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the monetarily more vulnerable segments may request charge concession (*depends on the College organizations).
- Merit cum implies based Scholarships are likewise Scholarships by the College to meriting students.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid students under Central and State Govt.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli CUT-OFF
The College Cut-off is the Minimum Marks endorsed by the determination board for the Admission of students. Legitimacy rundown will be structured on these CUT-OFF scores. Hopefuls who apply for the Institute needs to clear the CUT-OFF for different courses.
NEET 2020 CUT-OFF (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to get least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test to fit the bill for additional Admission procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks proportionate to in any event 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state directing procedure.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR class are required to score equal to in any event 50thpercentile.
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||CUT-OFF scores|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Fee Structure:
|Course||General category||NRI Category|
|M.S. (Obstetrics &
Pre- Clinical Subjects
Para Clinical Subjects
|MD (Community Medicine)||7,50,000|
|MD (Dermatology ven.& Lamp)||28,00,000|
|MD (General Medicine)||28,00,000|
|MS (General Surgery)||25,00,000|
Maharashtra NEET PG 2020 Counselling
An applicant can visit the official entry of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra to get themselves enrolled for NEET 2020 Maharashtra State Counselling. Before we talk the guiding system for Maharashtra NEET 2020, Let us initially examine the Maharashtra NEET 2020 Counselling plan.
Guiding Process (AIQ Quota)
Students applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Maharashtra must need to enrol themselves for the NEET advising 2020. Advising of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be directed in two adjusts in online mode. The guiding will comprise of these means.
- Student Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and College s of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online entryway.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat assignment will be distributed online based on accessible opportunities and up-and-comer’s decisions.
- Answering to College: Those who will be distributed a seat in the first round will be required to either dismiss the assigned seat or report to the designated College and complete the Admission customs.
- New Registration (Round 2): For students who couldn’t enlist in the first round of advising.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to College (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be apportioned a seat in the second round of directing (15% AIQ Quota) won’t be allowed to empty their seats according to the requests made by the Supreme court of India.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Documents Required
Documents Required For UG Candidates:
Students who will be assigned a seat to this College will be approached to report with following records to finish the Admission conventions.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 declaration and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 declaration and imprint sheet
- ID evidence (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight identification size photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if relevant)
- PwD Certificate (if relevant)
Documents Required For PG Candidates:
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo personality evidence as Certificate with a bore witness to photograph from Head of Institution last examined/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-verified photocopy in the wake of checking with the first archives).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for evidence old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/endorsement).
- NEET Score Card.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If appropriate.
- Passport size Photographs 8 duplicates.
Frequently asked Questions
Q.How to contact the college?
A. Use telephone number 0233-2212780, 2212777 to contact the college.
Q. What is the accreditation for the college?
A. NAAC is authorized with. “A+” grade for the college.
Q.How to arrive at college?
A. 2 Kilometres from the Miraj Railway station intersection, and 50 Kilometres from the Kolhapur air terminal.