Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune is one of the prestigious medical colleges in India. This private medical college has approval from the Medical Council of India. BVP Medical University Pune is a private deemed university and offers an MBBS degree & PG degree in different medical science. It was established in 1989 in Pune (Maharashtra).
It was affiliated with Bharati Vidyapeeth University (private Deemed University) till 1996. After that BV Deemed University Medical College Pune became an integral part of this university. This medical college has all the mandatory facilities for Medical students like practical education, impressive infrastructure etc.
Quick Facts BVD University Medical College Pune
|Full Name of Medical College||Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune|
|Also Known as||BVMC Pune & Bharati Medical College Pune|
|College Type||Private College|
|Affiliated with||Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University (Deemed University), Pune|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India|
|Types of Courses||MBBS|
PG in Medical
|Official Website of College||http://mcpune.bharatividyapeeth.edu|
|Hostels||Separate for Boys and Girls|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune Courses
Undergraduate Course– Bharati Vidyapeeth University is famous for its education techniques and teaching environment. BVMC Pune (Maharashtra) provides world-leading medical education, MBBS studies and training is being provided by our highly experienced teaching team.
|Undergraduate Course||Intake||Course duration|
|MBBS (Bachelors in Medicine and Bachelors in Surgery)||150||4.6 Years and one-year training or internship (Mandatory)|
MBBS Fee in Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune
|MBBS (Year)||Fee Structure|
|1st Year||2,027,000 INR|
|2nd Year||2,027,000 INR|
|3rd Year||2,027,000 INR|
|4th Year||2,027,000 INR|
|5th Year||2,027,000 INR|
|Total MBBS fee in BVPMC Pune||10,135,000 INR|
|For NRI students||70,000 USD per Year (4,900,000 INR)|
Postgraduate course in Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune
|MS in General Surgery||10||3 Years|
|MS in Obstetrics & Gynecology||5||3 Years|
|MS in Orthopedics||5||3 Years|
|MS in Ophthalmology||2||3 Years|
|MS in ENT||3||3 Years|
|MD in Biochemistry||3||3 Years|
|MD in Psychiatry||3||3 Years|
|MD in Pulmonary Medicine||1||3 Years|
|MD in Pathology||4||3 Years|
|MD in Physiology||3||3 Years|
|MD in Pharmacology||4||3 Years|
|MD in Microbiology||4||3 Years|
|MD in Community Medicine||5||3 Years|
|MD in Emergency Medicine||1||3 Years|
|MD in General Medicine||10||3 Years|
|MD in Pediatrics||6||3 Years|
|MD in Radio diagnosis||6||3 Years|
|MD in Anesthesia||8||3 Years|
|MD in Anatomy||3||3 Years|
|MD in Dermatology||3||3 Years|
MD/MS fee structure in Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune
|PG Courses||For General Category Students||For NRI Students|
|MS in General Surgery||25,00,000 INR||81,000 USD|
|MS in Obstetrics & Gynecology||28,00,000 INR||85,000 USD|
|MS in Orthopedics||28,00,000 INR||85,000 USD|
|MS in Ophthalmology||25,00,000 INR||81,000 USD|
|MS in ENT||25,00,000 INR||81,000 USD|
|MD in Biochemistry||7,50,000 INR||30,000 USD|
|MD in Psychiatry||25,00,000 INR||81,000 USD|
|MD in Pulmonary Medicine||25,00,000 INR||81,000 USD|
|MD in Pathology||14,80,000 INR||60,000 USD|
|MD in Physiology||7,50,000 INR||30,000 USD|
|MD in Pharmacology||7,50,000 INR||30,000 USD|
|MD in Microbiology||7,50,000 INR||30,000 USD|
|MD in Community Medicine||7,50,000 INR||30,000 USD|
|MD in Emergency Medicine||25,00,000 INR||81,000 USD|
|MD in General Medicine||28,00,000 INR||85,000 USD|
|MD in Pediatrics||28,00,000 INR||85,000 USD|
|MD in Radiodiagnosis||28,00,000 INR||85,000 USD|
|MD in Anesthesia||25,00,000 INR||81,000 USD|
|MD in Anatomy||7,50,000 INR||30,000 USD|
|MD in Dermatology||28,00,000 INR||85,000 USD|
Scholarship programs in Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune
Scholarship programs provide financial support to those needy students who are economically weak. Also, talented students may get financial aid at the beginning of the academic session or year. However, it’s up to college administration they may offer a scholarship to deserving students.
- University Merit scholarship/aid
- Fee concession for economically weak students
- Talented students may get a scholarship on the basics of their marks
- Scholarship programs offered by Central and State Government.
Keep in Mind- which student is gone get a scholarship, this decision is to depend on College administration.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune Cutoff
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune cutoff is the minimum marks mandatory for the admission process in this medical college. Merit list formed by Selection process on the basics of cutoff list, students who wish to get enrolled in this university must have the required marks according to cutoff.
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff (predication)
- NEET UG 2020 is the exam mandatory to pass by the students who want to get admission in a UG Course in the medical sector
- General candidates are required to score around 50th percentile at least in NEET-UG 2020 exam
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC category are required to score around 40th percentile at least in NEET-UG 2020 exam
- Physical handicapped candidates will get 5% concession in mandatory marks for admission.
Undergraduate Cutoff 2019
|Category of students||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
|General (physical Handicapped)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|OBC/SC/ST (physical Handicapped)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET PG 2020 Cutoff
To get enrolled in postgraduate courses offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune. Just like UG admission, NEET exam plays an important role for admission in PG course. NEET PG 2020 cutoff and percentile.
NEET PG cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualify Criteria||Cut-off||Revised qualifying criteria||Revised cutoff|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|Persons with Disability (UR)||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune Admission Process
- Students who wants to get admission in Undergraduate courses in the Medical sector, NEET UG 2020 exam is mandatory to qualify
- Students who want to get admission in postgraduate courses in Medical sector, NEET PG 2020 exam is mandatory to qualify
- Also, admission eligibility criteria is necessary to qualify
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune Admission Eligibility Criteria
Age- Candidates must have completed 17 years age and not more than 25 years. 17-25 Age is first eligibility to admission in MBBS
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune Academics Qualification
UG Course- 12th board exam mandatory to be passed by the students from a valid board like ICSE, CBSE, or any state Board. Minimum marks required for admission is 50% for general category and 40% to SC/ST/OBC candidates, Physics, Chemistry and Biology should be as the main subject in 12th.
For PG Courses- Students, who are looking for PG admission in this medical college, must have an MBBS degree from a valid University.
Counselling Process for All India Quota
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune UG Counseling process
- Candidate’s registration- Students need to register themselves on the official Website of Directorate of Medical Education and Research Maharashtra for Undergraduate Courses Counseling.
- Choice Filing – MBBS aspirants have to choose the course and Colleges by online Method according to their interest.
- Seat Allotment – Students will get a medical seat in their favourite college first round of Seat allotment if they are a deserving candidate.
- Reporting and Admission- If MBBS candidates accept the seat then they can proceed for admission process and complete the formalities. Also, if they are not happy with seat allotment then he/she can reject the seat.
- Registration for Second Round- Students who haven’t got any seat in the first round of seat allotment, according to their interest.
- Choice Filling for Round 2- Students have to choose their favourite course and college again online.
- Seat allotment of 2nd Round- Second round of seat allotment conducted by the college Administration. Students may get a medical seat after the second round of seat allotment.
- Admission (Final round)- After, completing all steps, Medical students can get admission on the seat allotted to them. According to orders of the honourable Supreme Court of India, medical students cannot reject the seat once allotted after the second round.
- Registration- For PG Admission registration is the first step on the official Website of Medical Council Committee (MCC).
- Choice fills (online) – Students who are pursuing the MD/MS course need to choose the course and College according to their interest.
- Seat allotment- Seat allotment for PG admission, students may get a seat in the first round of Seat allotment. If they are deserving then they will get, It’s up to them that they accept it or reject it.
- Second round registration- Deserving candidates have got their seats and now rest of the candidates have to do registration for the second round.
- Second Round of Choice filling- PG courses Candidates need to make a choice selection in the second round.
- Second Round of Seat allotment- Seat allotment for the second round is second last stage for PG admission.
- Admission (Final Step)- All the steps have been done. Now, Students have to fulfil the admission formalities. Students cannot reject the seat after the second round of seat allotment.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune Required document for UG admission
- Mark sheets of School board exams (10th and 12th)
- Scorecard and Admit card of NEET UG 2020 Exam
- Birth certificate of the Candidate
- Photo Id Card issued by Government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driver License etc)
- Recent passport size Photographs, at least 8
- Caste Certificate (if required)
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune Required Documents for PG admission
- MBBS Certificate from a Valid Medical College
- Certificate from Medical Council of India
- Training certificate from an affiliate institution
- Copy of online counselling certification from West Bengal medical Counseling committee
- Photo Identity Card (govt.) (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driver License etc)
- Recent passport size Photographs (at least 8)
- NEET PG 2020 Score Card and Admit Card
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- Birth Certificate of PG candidate.
Hostel fee of Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune
Usually, students need to pay 18,833 INR monthly to accommodate in Medical College hostels
Available facilities for students
- Separate hostels for Boys and Girls
- Advanced Library
- AC auditorium
- Medical Facilities
- Banking Facilities
- IT infrastructure
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. What is the total fee of the MBBS course in BV medical college?
Ans. 10,135,000 INR is the total fee for regional Indian students and 4,900,000 INR annually is for NRI Students.
Ques. How many students can get MBBS admission in a batch?
Ans. 150 students can take admission in an MBBS batch. 128 students (regional) and 22 NRI students can take admission in every batch.