Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences otherwise called AIMS Kochi is a wellbeing place and Medical Institute which was set up in 1998 in Kochi, Kerala in India. Atal Bihari Vajpayee initiated the 125-section of land grounds. The establishment is under Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Amrita School of Medicine Kochi was positioned as the fourth-best Medical University by NIRF. Another Medical College was built up in 2016 in Delhi. The Kochi grounds offers courses in the fields of Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry and Pharmacy at both undergrad and postgraduate levels. ASM Kochi likewise offers a postgraduate certificate in Medical Radiological Sciences, a Masters of Public Health or Hospital Administration, Executive Masters in Public Health, MSc and BSc in Allied Health Sciences, a Diploma in Dental Mechanics and an MPhil in Medical Psychology. Students pay around INR 9 lakh for the MBBS course.
Amrita School of Medicine Ernakulam Kerala (ASM Elamkara Kochi) is one of the chief Medical Colleges in Kerala was established in the year 2002. ASM Kochi is notable as ASM Kochi has not given just world-class preparing yet, besides, the correct viewpoint on life. In this article, we are going to share all the basic insights concerning Amrita school of Medicine Elamkara like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, CUT-OFF Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Contact subtleties, Review, Ranking and so on.
|Institute Name||Amrita College of Medicine Elamkara Kochi, Kerala|
|Popular Name||ASM Elamkara Kochi|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, M.D, M.S, DM, M.CH. Diploma, PG Diploma|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kerala|
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
Facilities in ASM Kochi
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
Amrita School of Medicine Kochi Admissions Process
Students can get admitted to undergrad programs at the Institute based on their NEET UG scores. Students applying for postgraduate courses need to take the NEET PG assessment. DM, MPhil, MCh, MPH Admissions are made based on NEET SS scores. Students can apply through the ASM Kochi site. ASM Kochi Admissions Process is very simple and easy
Amrita School of Medicine Kochi Age Criteria
Students must have finished the base age of 17 years at the hour of Admissions or will finish that age at the very latest 31st December.
Amrita School of Medicine Kochi Qualification Criteria
- (10+2) or High College Senior Secondary test by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any identical test led by any state Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate must have made sure about a base half Aggregate checks in PCB/Biotech consolidated.
Amrita School of Medicine Kochi Documents Required
Amrita School of Medicine Kochi Documents Required For UG Candidates
and-comers who will be assigned a seat to this College will be approached to report with following records to finish the Admissions customs.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 authentication and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 authentication and imprint sheet
- ID Admissions (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight visa size photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if material)
- PwD Certificate (if material)
Amrita School of Medicine Kochi Documents Required For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo character evidence as Certificate with a bore witness to photograph from Head of Institution last considered/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-authenticated photocopy in the wake of checking with the first records).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for Admissions old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/testament).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. On the off chance that appropriate.
- Passport size Photographs 8 duplicates.
Course Offered by Amrita School of Medicine Kochi
Amrita School of Medicine Kochi UG Course
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Amrita School of Medicine Kochi PG Courses
|M.Ch. – Head and Neck Surgery||3 years|
|DM – Paediatric Neurology||3 years|
|MD – Pharmacology||3 years|
|M.Ch – Gynaecological Oncology||3 years|
|DM – Rheumatology||3 years|
|DM – Cardiac-Anaes.||3 years|
|MD – Nuclear Medicine||3 years|
|MD – Emergency Medicine||3 years|
|DM – Paediatrics Cardiology||3 years|
|MD – Pathology||3 years|
|MD – Radiotherapy/ Radiation Oncology||3 years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||3 years|
|MD – Physiology||3 years|
|MD – Psychiatry||3 years|
|MD – Microbiology||3 years|
|DM – Oncology||3 years|
|M.Ch – Paediatric Surgery||3 years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||3 years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||3 years|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||3 years|
|DM – Pulmonary Medicine||3 years|
|M.Ch – Surgical Gastroenterology/G.I. Surgery||3 years|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||3 years|
|MD – Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||3 years|
|MD – Geriatrics||3 years|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||3 years|
|M.Ch – Plastic Surgery||3 years|
|DM – Gastroenterology||3 years|
|M.Ch – Urology/Genitor-Urinary Surgery||3 years|
|M.Ch – Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery||3 years|
|DM – Nephrology||3 years|
|DM – Cardiology||3 years|
|DM – Endocrinology||3 years|
|DM – Neurology||3 years|
|M.Ch – Neuro Surgery||3 years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||3 years|
|MS – General Surgery||3 years|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||3 years|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3 years|
|MD – Paediatrics||3 years|
|MD – General Medicine||3 years|
|MS – ENT||3 years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||3 years|
|Diploma in Anaesthesia||2 years|
|Diploma in Medical Pathology||2 years|
Scholarships at ASM Kochi
The grants perceive the legitimacy and ability of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships toward the start of the scholastic year. College may offer a grant to a meriting students under the accompanying classifications.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the financially more fragile areas may request expense concession (*depends on the College organizations).
- Merit cum implies based grants are additionally granted by the College to meriting students.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid students under Central and State Govt.
Amrita School of Medicine Kochi CUT-OFF
The College Cut-off is the base imprints recommended by the choice board for the Admissions of students. Legitimacy rundown will be structured on these CUT-OFF scores. Students who apply for the Institute needs to clear the CUT-OFF for different courses.
NEET 2020 CUT-OFF (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire the least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test to fit the bill for additional Admissions procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks equal to in any event 40thpercentile to be considered for AQI and state guiding procedure.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR classification are required to score identical to at any rate 50thpercentile.
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||CUT-OFF scores|
Kerala NEET Counselling 2020
A competitor can visit the official entryway of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala to get themselves enrolled for NEET 2020 Kerala State Counselling. Before we talk the advising system for Kerala NEET 2020, Let us initially view the Kerala NEET 2020 Counselling plan.
Guiding Process (AQI Quota).
Students applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Kerala must need to enrol themselves for the NEET advising 2020. Advising of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be directed in two adjusts in online mode. The guiding will comprise of these means.
- Competitor Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and College s of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online gateway.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat distribution will be distributed online based on the access opening and students ‘s decisions.
- Answering to College: Those who will be dispensed a seat in the first round will be required to either dismiss the apportioned seat or report to the designated College and complete the Admissions conventions.
- New Registration (Round 2): For students who couldn’t enlist in the first round of advising.
- Crisp Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to College (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be distributed a seat in the second round of advising (15% AQI Quota) won’t be allowed to empty their seats according to the requests made by the Supreme court of India.
Placements of Amrita School of Medicine Kochi
Students of Amrita University ( ASM Kochi ) get more than one idea when they have graduated. Students land position offers after they have gotten their degrees. Some are set in medical clinics while others practice in their centre.
Amrita School of Medicine Kochi is a private Medical College situated in Kochi, India. It is associated with Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kochi and was built up in 2002. ASM Kochi offers courses at Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels viz. MBBS, MD, MS, DM, M.Ch. It additionally offers PG Diploma.
- Candidates who passed 10+ 2 in science stream with least half checks are qualified for MBBS.
- Admission to undergrad Medical courses is through NEET UG.
- Admission to MD and MS depends on legitimate score of NEET PG.
- DM and M.Ch Admissions depends on the substantial score in NEET SS.
- Candidates who have MBBS degree and have finished the compulsory one-year rotational temporary position are qualified to apply for MD and MS programs.
- Candidates who are as yet finishing their entry-level position are qualified to apply yet just on the off chance that they complete their temporary job by March 31, 2020.
Candidates can apply just online through the official site.
Fee Structure of Amrita School of Medicine Kochi
MBBS Fee of ASM Kochi
|Category||Annual Tuition Fees||First Year Other Fees||Annual Hostel & Mess Fees|
|NRI||USD $ 44,000/-||69,100/-||USD $ 1,100/-|
*Amount to be paid at the time of Admission (Rs): 19,36,100/-
Hostel Fees of ASM Kochi
- 5,584/-(Per month)
PG Fee of Amrita School of Medicine Kochi
FEES OF MD COURSES
|Sl. No||Courses||Annual Tuition Fees (Rs.)||First Year Other Fees (Rs.)||First Year Hostel Fees (Rs.)|
|5||MD Forensic Medicine||5,00,000||94,400||60,000|
|6||MD Community Medicine||7,00,000||94,400||60,000|
|9||MD Emergency Medicine||15,00,000||94,400||60,000|
|10||MD Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||15,00,000||94,400||60,000|
|14||MD Radiation Oncology (Radiotherapy)||18,00,000||94,400||60,000|
|15||MD Respiratory Medicine||18,00,000||94,400||60,000|
|16||MD Nuclear Medicine||20,00,000||94,400||60,000|
|19||MD General Medicine||25,00,000||94,400||60,000|
Amrita School of Medicine Kochi FEES OF ms COURSES
|20||MD Radio Diagnosis||28,00,000||60,000|
|23||MS General Surgery||25,00,000||94,400||60,000|
|24||MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology||25,00,000||94,400||60,000|
PG Fees of ASM Koshi for NRI Category:
Fees of MD cOURSES for NRI Category
|Sl. No||Courses||Annual Tuition Fees (in US $)||First Year Other Fees (in Rs.)||First Year Hostel Fees (in Rs.)|
|2||MD General Medicine||75,000||94,400||60,000|
|3||MD Radio Diagnosis||75,000||94,400||60,000|
Fees of MS cOURSES for NRI Category
|6||MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology||60,000||94,400||60,000|
|7||MS Gen. Surgery||60,000||94,400||60,000|
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is qualified to take the NEET-PG?
Students who have MBBS degree or Provisional Pass Certificate perceived according to the arrangements of the Indian Medical Council and have lasting/temporary enrolment declaration of MBBS capability gave by the MCI and the individuals who have finished an entry-level position or the individuals who are hoping to finish it by March 31 are qualified to take the assessment.
What is the test position for NEET PG?
NEET-PG is directed as a PC based test. In any case, it can’t be based. The student will see inquiries on the PC screen and should reply by choosing the appropriate response from the alternatives given on the screen.
What is the term and No. of inquiries of the test?
The term to finish the test is of 3 hours and will be directed in a solitary meeting. There will be just one area comprising of 240 inquiries.
Do I need to answer to a specific community to take part in the advising procedure of NEET PG 2020?
Answer: The entire advising process (enrollment, decision filling and decision locking) is totally on the web. Students can take an interest in the NEET PG directing 2020 from wherever as comfort where they approach a decent web association.