Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Bhatinda is one of the leading private College in Bhatinda, Punjab. The Adesh Medical College Bhatinda was established is the year 2006 and expects to give excellent training and social insurance through high ability, committed and merciful Doctors and staff. The College is prominently known as AIMSR Bhatinda.
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Bhatinda College Summary
|Name of Institute||Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Bhatinda|
|Popular Name||AIMSR Bhatinda|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliated to||Baba Farid University of Health Science|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, MD/MS/|
|Category||Medical College In Punjab|
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Bhatinda Facilities
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- Blood Bank
- ICUs Super Speciality Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Community Health Centre
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Bhatinda Courses Offered
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Bhatinda Under Graduate
|MBBS||150||4.5+1 year Internship|
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Bhatinda Post Graduate
Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Community Medicine
- General Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Radio Diagnosis
Master of Surgery (MS)
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Otorhinolaryngology (E.N.T.)
Faculty and Staff
The school gives a decent proportion of all around prepared and exceptionally taught employees outfitted with all the cutting edge innovation. It additionally gives adequate quantities of non-specialized staff to give a climate of self-figuring out how to the understudies. The school is resolved to inspire the social insurance training and yield conveyance framework for the individuals of the nation.
Application Process for MBBS
The understudies can apply through the online procedure for admission to Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences.
• Online Process:
- NEET UG directing 2020:- The Application Form will be accessible online on CBSE’s authentic site and there will be no disconnected enrollment for NEET 2020.
- Admission to the PG courses is finished by the college/state government as indicated by NEET-pg/NEET-mds CET score.
- Admission to the school is done carefully based on merit in the passageway test.
Confirmation Process for MBBS
• The University confirmation will just be made dependent on the value of NEET (UG) – 2020 through basic directing led by the state government or its assigned position and none else.
• On the benefit of the province of Uttarakhand, the Hemawathi Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Deharadun will direct normal guiding for entrance into under Graduate Medical MBBS program will be founded on the value of NEET-UG.
• All NEET qualified competitors are welcomed for enlistment for the procedure of basic guiding and confirmation.
• They will just be made according to the arrangement of area 33 of Sri Guru Ram Rai Institution Act.
• Distribution of seats:
- As per arrangement of sub-sec(1) of sec Act 33, 30% of seats are saved for ‘Lasting Residents of Uttarakhand’.
- 26% return in education cost will be given on the 30% seats held.
- The empty seats will be topped off by the ‘General’ up-and-comers.
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Bhatinda Qualification Criteria for MBBS
- The applicants ought to have finished 17 years old on 31st December of the time of confirmation.
- The competitor ought to have gone in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at 10+2 Intermediate.
- ISCE, CBSE or any proportionate assessment making sure about a base half stamps in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together.
- For SC/ST/OBC class up-and-comers, the necessary rate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology have taken together is 40%.
Fee Structure of Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Bhatinda
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Bhatinda UG Fees
|Course||Fees per annum|
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Bhatinda PG Fees
|Subject||Fees per annum|
|MD (Community Medicine)||4,00,000/-|
|MD (Radiation Oncology)||14,00,000/-|
|MD (TB & Respiratory Diseases)||16,00,000/-|
|MS (General Surgery)||20,00,000/-|
|MD (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy)||22,00,000/-|
|MD (General Medicine)||22,00,000/-|
|MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||25,00,000/-|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics (D.Ortho)||10,00,000/-|
|Diploma in Child Health (DCH)||14,00,000/-|
|Diploma in Medical Radio-diagnosis||20,00,000/-|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology||20,00,000/-|
|Particulars||Fees per annum|
|Admission Fee (One Time)||1,00,000/-|
|Hostel Fee PG Girls/ Boys Hostel||1,20,000/-|
|PG Hostel Fees (Married)||1,20,000/-|
|Mess charges||As per actuals|
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Bhatinda Scholarships
The grants perceive the legitimacy and ability of understudies. School may offer a grant to a meriting applicant under the accompanying classifications.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students having a place with the financially more fragile segments may request charge concession (*depends on the school organizations).
- Merit cum implies based grants are additionally granted by the school to meriting understudies.
- Merit and National Scholarships for splendid understudies under Central and State Govt.
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Bhatinda Cutoff
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire least qualifying percentile checks in NEET 2020 selection test so as to fit the bill for additional confirmation procedure.
- Candidates who have a place with SC/ST/OBC are required to acquire marks proportional to at any rate 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state directing procedure.
- Aspirants who have a place with UR classification are required to score equal to in any event 50thpercentile.
Competitors can check the for NEET 2020 expected cut off assessment given underneath according to the earlier year patterns:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
An applicant can visit the official entrance of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Punjab to get themselves enrolled for NEET 2020 Maharashtra State Counselling. Before we talk the guiding system for Punjab NEET 2020, Let us initially view the Punjab NEET 2020 Counselling plan.
- NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (with the exception of in Jammu and Kashmir) in Government clinical and dental colleges DGHS, for MCC
- NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates in DU schools (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS) DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for IP Quota situates in ESIC Colleges DGHS, for the benefit of MCC
- NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) DGHS, for the benefit of MCC and AFMC Pune
- NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota situates (all the seats if there should arise an occurrence of Jammu and Kashmir) and state private colleges Respective State Counselling Authorities
Advising Process (AIQ Quota)
- Applicant Registration: Register to the official site.
- Decision Filling and Locking (Round 1): You need to pick the courses and schools of your inclination lastly lock-in the inclinations in the online gateway.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allocation will be distributed online based on the access opening and up-and-comer’s decisions.
- Answering to school: Those who will be designated a seat in the first round will be required to either dismiss the assigned seat or report to the apportioned school and complete the affirmation conventions.
- New Registration (Round 2): For up-and-comers who couldn’t enlist in the first round of directing.
- New Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to cycle 1 referenced previously.
- Answering to school (Round 2): Here it is to be noticed that, the individuals who will be assigned a seat in the second round of advising (15% AIQ Quota)
Wannabes who are applying to PG courses offered by Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences the accompanying stream graph shows the short yet significant data about the guiding system.
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Bhatinda Documents Required
For UG Candidates
Competitors who will be allocated a seat to this school will be approached to report with the following archives to finish the confirmation customs.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 declaration and imprint sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 declaration and imprint sheet
- ID evidence (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight identification size photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if relevant)
- PwD Certificate (if relevant)
For PG Candidates
Unique Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS third Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo personality confirmation as Certificate with a validated photograph from Head of Institution last considered/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-verified copy in the wake of checking with the first archives).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for evidence old enough (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/endorsement).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. On the off chance that relevant.
- Passport size Photographs 8 duplicates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Strategy for NEET 2020 test on the web or detached?
A. NEET 2020 test will be coordinated in detached mode. An OMR Sheet will be given to the contender to check the proper reactions.
Q. How often the NEET Exam be driven? will it be coordinated two times each year?
A. The National Testing Agency has gotten a lot of requesting from NEET possibility to coordinate the test multiple times each year. Regardless, this change won’t be realized for the present year. Henceforth, NEET 2020 will be held only a solitary time.
Q. How frequently can an up-and-comer appear for NEET Exam?
A. According to the official notice released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no repression on the number of attempts permitted.
Q. What is the base score required in NEET 2020 test to get a seat in an organization school?
A. To get a confirmation in government clinical school, one must ensure about in any occasion 600 checks in NEET 2020.
Q. What will be the timings for NEET 2020 test?
A. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour range long paper and the test will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Q. What are the neighbourhood language options open for NEET 2020 Exam?
A. NEET 2020 request paper will be open in 11 vernaculars, simultaneously, the language must be filled during the enrollment methodology. Besides Hindi and English, the up-and-comer can peruse Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
Q. How to apply for NEET 2020 in case I don’t have a PC or web?
A. Candidates who don’t have a PC or web can benefit of the workplace of the Common Services Center (CSC). These centres will help in filling the application structure, paying the application cost and downloading the surrender card.
Q. Who will lead the NEET 2020 Exam?
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is driving the NEET test in 2019. before 2019, NEET was coordinated by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Q. Is there any change in the test case of NEET-UG 2020?
A. No, the test structure for NEET 2020 proceeds as in the past. Regardless, there might be a couple of possibilities to see changes in the academic gathering 2021-22.
Q. What is the best number of attempts took into account NEET?
A. There is no impediment on the number of tries considered NEET. As demonstrated by NTA, an up-and-comer can appear for NTA indistinguishable number of times from he/she needs to qualify the appraisal.
Q. In case I have picked Tamil as the method of the request paper, would I have the option to pick Mumbai as the test city?
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, Tamil language question paper may be available in the test urban regions in Tamil Nadu. Subsequently, in case you have to pick Tamil as the vehicle of the request paper, you should choose a test city in Tamil Nadu state in a manner of speaking.
Q. What is the expense of a NEET application structure?
A. The application cost for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who have a spot with the General or OBC class. In any case, for candidates who have a spot with the SC/ST/PWD class, the application cost is Rs 750.
Q. Is the NEET 2020 test be irksome?
A. Really, authorities suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2020 will be raised inferable from the dismissing of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is at present the principle determination test for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in India, as such NTA will ensure the appraisal is at standard with the evaluations that were superseded by it.