ACS Medical College and Hospital Chennai is one the famous medical college situated in urban area of capital of Tamilnadu. This medical college is also known as ACSMCH Chennai. It was founded in the year 2008 and affiliated by the Dr. MGR Educational and Research institute, Chennai. This medical college has approval from the Medical council of India. This medical college offers MBBS course, study duration is 5.5 years. Including one year internship from an affiliated centre.
[formidable id=”1″ title=”1″]
Students who wants to get MBBS admission need to know all about related to college fee structure, admission eligibility criteria, admission process and counselling process.
|Full Name of College||ACS Medical College and Hospital, Chennai|
|Also Known as||ACS Medical College Chennai|
|College Type||Private College|
|Affiliated with||Dr MGR Educational and Research Institute, Chennai|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Types of Courses||MBBS|
|Official Website of College||http://acsmch.ac.in|
|Hostels||Separate for Boys and Girls|
|Admission Exam||NEET UG 2020|
Infrastructure of ACS Medical College and Hospital Chennai
ACSMCH is a college cum hospital, this is much beneficiary to students who will get admission here. The dedicated and experience team of teachers provide theoretical and practical both the lessons. Also, the non-teaching staffs of this college are polite and co-operative with students. it is important to fulfill the admission eligibility criteria for admission process.
ACS Medical College and Hospital Chennai Course
ACS Medical College and Hospital Chennai offers and MBBS courses. Students who want to get MBBS admission in this prestigious medical college, need to fulfill the admission eligibility criteria. The courses duration is 5.5 years, this duration includes one year training (mandatory). Every students need to complete this training in any affiliated hospital. 150 students can get admission in one MBBS academic session
|MBBS (Bachelors in Medicine and Bachelors in Surgery)||150||5.5 Years including one year training or internship (Mandatory)|
ACS Medical College Chennai Fee structure
|MBBS (Year)||Fee Structure|
|1st Year||4,740,000 INR|
|2nd Year||2,300,000 INR|
|3rd Year||2,300,000 INR|
|4th Year||2,300,000 INR|
|5th Year||2,300,000 INR|
|Total MBBS fee in ACSMCH Pondicherry||13,940,000 INR|
|For NRI students||55,000 US dollar/ year|
At the time of admission, students must have to pay 4,740,000 INR. This fee includes registration fee, admission fee and one year Medical fees, hostel fee and mess charges. Student doesn’t need to pay security fee separately.
Scholarship program in ACS Medical College Chennai
Students, who enrolled in this medical institution, may get scholarship as financial support by the college administration. Brilliant students may get scholarship on the basic of their study score and performance in exam. Also, those students who are not strong financially may get scholarship in the form of fee concession. But all these decision will be made by the administration of ACS Medical College and Hospital Chennai. Students will get scholarship in on the basis of following categories
- Poor students may get scholarship on the basis of their financial condition
- Students, who are performing well in the exam, may get scholarship on the basis of their marks.
- Students also may get scholarship under the scholarship scheme running under the state or central government
Scholarship will be given by the admin of ACSMCH Chennai, in the beginning of academic session.
ACS Medical College Chennai Admission 2020
Admission is invited in ACS Medical College and Hospital Chennai by the NEET UG exam. Students must apply for the exam and pass it with marks more than cutoff. Students also need to full fill the admission eligibility criteria to get admission in this prestigious medical college. How good college students will get depends on the marks they obtain in the NEET UG 2020 exam.
How to apply for MBBS admission in ACSMCH Chennai Admission 2020
- Students need to register on the official website for NEET UG application
- Fill the details of the candidates and submit it
- Now pay the fee of application by the online method
- Download the admit card and appear in the NEET UG exam
- Obtain good score in the exam and register for counselling on the official website
- Pay the counselling fee and wait for the results of seat allotment
- If you are lucky then you will be allotted a seat and you need to report at particular college with all the required documents for admission within the given deadline
Admission eligibility Criteria for ACS Medical College Chennai
It is important for admission, that students fulfill it and complete every parameter asked by the college administration. Academics qualification, age limit, NEET Exam results and age are the most important criteria for MBBS admission in ACS Medical College and Hospital, Chennai.
Academics Qualification- Students must have passed the 12th exam from a valid board (ICSE, CBSE, and State Board) with an average marks of 50% or more. It is important that Physics, chemistry and Biology should be main subject in 12th board exam. For general category 50% or above marks and For SC/ST/OBC category students 40% or more in 12th board exam.
AGE Limit- Only students can apply for NEET PUG exam 2020 who have completed 17 year age and not older than 25 year age. Except 17-25 year age, students are not eligible for MBBS admission.
NEET UG exam—It is most important that students pass the NEET UG exam with good score. It is like an entrance exam for MBBS admission. Only those students will get admission who have equal or more marks than Cutoff marks.
ACS Medical College Cutoff Marks
It is important for admission that students obtain equal or more marks than Cutoff marks in NEET UG exam. Admission is totally depends on the NEET UG score.
MBBS Cutoff Marks
- MBBS Aspirants need to apply for NEET UG 2020 exam and obtain good marks in NEET exam.
- SC/ST/OBC category students need to score at least 40th percentile and General Category students must have 50th percentile or more in NEET UG exam.
|Category of students||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
|General (physical Handicapped)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|OBC/SC/ST (physical Handicapped)||40th Percentile||133-107|
Counselling for Admission in ACS Medical College
It is important for Medical admission in any medical college. Students need to register for counselling on NEET UG 2020 by visiting on the official website of ACS Medical College. Here is the total schedule for NEET UG Counselling 2020.
For Undergraduate Counselling (MBBS)
- Register online- Students need to register for NEET UG Counselling 2020 by visiting on the official website.
- Choice Selection- Students can select college during registration according to preferences.
- Seat allotment- Students who scored equal or more than cutoff marks, will get seat first round of seat allotment.
- Reporting and admission- Selected students will be asked to report at college with required documents for admission process.
- Second Round registration- Remaining of the Students need to register them again on the website.
- Choice filling for second round- Fill the choices according to preferences for second round of seat allotment.
- Second Round of seat allotment- Desired students can get seats in second round of seat allotment.
- Admission process for Final Round- Students who got seat after final round of seat allotment (second round) need to present at the college campus with required documents in the given deadlines for admission.
Required documents for UG admission
- Copies of Mark sheets of School board exams (10th and 12th) from any valid board like ICSE, CBSE or state board.
- Admit card of NEET UG exam 2020
- Scorecard of NEET PG 2020
- Seat allotment letter
- Birth certificate of the Candidate
- Photo ID card issued by Government (Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License etc.)
- Recent passport Size Photographs, at least 4 Copies (Colored)
- Caste Certificate (if Required)
- Physical handicapped Certificate (if required)
Hostel fee in ACS Medical College Chennai
Students must pay around 1,75,000 INR per annum. This is for Indian and NRI students both. Apart from it they also need to pay 30,000 INR for Non- AC Transportation and 35,000 INR for Ac transportation. Mess fee and Security deposit will be separately paid by students. The security money will be paid only one time and its refundable.
|Hostel Accommodation||For Boys and Girls (Separate)|
|Fees for Indian students||1,75,000 INR Annually|
|Fees for NRI Students||1, 75,000 INR Annually|
|Mess Fee||30,000 INR|
|Refundable Deposit||5,000 INR|
Facilities and amenities inside the campus
- Medical Facilities
- Anti Raging Campus
- Wi-fi Campus
- 24 hrs security
- CCTV cameras
- Computer Labs
- Sports complex (Indoor and outdoor games)
- Student’s Corner